Wednesday, September 13, 2017

We Started School!!!



HOORAY! WE STARTED SCHOOL!!!

These early days are full of big emotions ... 
(Good job on your first few mornings of saying 'Goodbye', parents!) 

big steps ...
(Most children poured their own water at snack time today.) 

big discoveries ...
("Look at all the birds swooping' in the sky!"
"Look through here and I see a RAINBOW on my dress!"
"I can draw a square!")

and big hearts ...
("Don't cry. You can use my purple and I'll pick a different marker!")

This is going to be a BIG year.
We are so glad to share it together!

We present to you ...

Follow us on our blog for updates every Wednesday, right here, to see what is happening in our classrooms and learn more about the minds of three, four, and five-year-olds!


May God's sheltering wings,
God's gathering wings,
Protect you.

May God's nurturing arms,
God's cradling arms,
Sustain you.

And hold you in God's love —
And hold you in God's love.

AMEN