In the Sky Class, children thought about what they each needed to feel happy and safe at school.
Together, these are the Sky Class Promises to each other.
Sky Class Promises
We will...
Think and take turns. (Zac)
Invite friends to play. (Sarah)
We will share everything in the class. (Melanie)
I want people to be helpful. (Jayden)
We should...
Make space for each other. (Mirabella)
Think about stuff before you do them. (Milo)
Say, "Please can I have that?" and, "When I'm done." (Franco)
Be careful with your body. (Kayla)
Use kind words. (Julie)
Give each other hugs. (Leila)
We promise to be safe and kind.
We promise to do all these things
even when no one is watching.
Here are some ways that the children have been keeping these promises...
Make space for each other.
Sharing everything in the class.
Be helpful.
Take turns.
Give each other hugs.
Use kind words.
These are some kind words the children said they can use...
Yes, please. (Franco)
Sorry. (Jayden)
Do you want to play with me? (Julie)
Thank you. (Kayla)
May you please stop? (Leila)
Can I please have that? (Melanie)
Can I give you a hug? (Milo)
I like your dress. (Mirabella)
Can I play with you? (Sarah)
Do you need help? (Zac)

