Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The first days of school ...

The first days of school are full of big steps, big feelings, and big questions.

Questions like ...


Will I have fun at school?




Will I have a friend?







Will I be able to share?





Will my teacher like me?



Will I know what to do?





Will I be OK without my Mom and Dad?





Will I be brave?





It has been amazing to see the children growing in joy and confidence in these first few days. 

We know that grown-ups are taking big steps and have lots of feelings and questions too! We have been happy to see you mixing and mingling as well. 


This actually happened. This was not posed. 

As you familiarize yourself with our blog, feel free to scroll "back in time" to other entries to see what years-past have been like. Remember, much is different every year, but you might get a good feeling for the kinds of things your child's time in the Sky and Trees classes will bring!




Keep tuning in to the blog and reading the newsletter every week and we will keep you up to date...