Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Sky Class: I Spy with My Little Eye...



I Spy with My Little Eye... 

...lots of letter writing in the Sky Class this week!

The children continued to form 
their letters with sponges on the small slates 
(with Smiley's guidance on where to start, of course!)



They also used lines and curves 
to form the letters.



Its good to check your work!



Nothing like a little chalk on slate writing 
to strengthen fine motor skills and practice letter formation!








Meanwhile in the Studio...








And Finally Presenting...


the Sky Class' New Line of Robots!

Each child took a turn this week 
presenting their robots to the Trees Class. They answered questions about how they built them and what they could do.


This is my robot. 
Its job is to change a baby's diaper. (Mirabella)



This is my robot. 
Its job is to help people who are hurt. (Kayla)



This is my robot. 
Its job is to chop wood. (Milo)




I spy with my little eye...


Teamwork






Counting 
(to really big numbers!)


Sorting



Games 
(of Duck, Duck, Goose)




A block structure 
(with many rooms!)


Reading



Storytelling
(in a castle!)