Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Drama Play: Pet Store, Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Pet Store Drama Play


I am making a pet store. I wonder about a lot of things...

What kind of things does a pet store have?
What different kinds of pets does a pet store sell?
What do we need to take care of our pets?
What kind of foods do different pets eat?

***
First I gathered stuffed animals for my store to sell.

I found some boxes to make different pets' areas. You can use baskets or any other containers.

I gathered small blocks, jars, and containers to pretend to be pet food, shampoos, treats, medicine, toys, etc.

I made some fish for my pet store with play dough.

I also made some treats for pets with play dough.


I set up all the supplies together:
pet food, shampoos, medicine, treats, toys... etc

I separated animals in different boxes.




My store is all set to play.

Watch this video of my pet store.
click below


Can't wait to see your pet store!
Send your pet store pictures to the teachers!